Mind the Peitchem

----
Gisele Bundchen 'traumatised' after kissing a woman
London | October 07, 2004 4:47:47 PM IST
 


Supermodel Gisele Bundchen, has sworn that she will never kiss a woman again after kissing her co-star Jennifer Esposito in her new movie 'Taxi,' and she said she was left 'traumatised' by the act.


The Brazilian diva, revealed that in the beginning she was extremely nervous and uncomfortable about doing the scene, but relaxed later as the entire crew was cheering them on.

She also said that she is worried about her parents reaction when they see the film, in which she portrays the role of a ruthless and fast driving bank robber.

'When I found out, I thought, 'You've got to be kidding me.' When it came to the scene I was really nervous. I said to Jennifer, 'I'm sorry, I'm going to have to do this.' I was thinking, 'What are my mom and dad going to say when they see this?' It was traumatising in the beginning, but then I got used to it,' Hello magazine quoted her as saying.

'Everybody was behind us cheering while we were doing the scene, so it made it easier for me. Not that I'm going to do that again on any girl, but it was funny in the end,' she added.

No comments: